This Statement was last updated on 3/8/2018.
Pioneer Pocket Hotel respects the privacy of all our guests, and we are committed to protecting it. To best serve you throughout this website, you may be asked to provide a variety of information, such as name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, etc. This information will allow us to provide a personalized experience for each visitor to our website.
Agents, contractors or marketing partners of Pioneer Pocket Hotel and affiliates who have access to your personal information are required to keep the information confidential and not to use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for the Pioneer Pocket Hotel. Pioneer Pocket Hotel and affiliates will not sell or distribute any of your personal information to any outside organization for marketing or solicitation without your permission.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Pioneer Pocket Hotel is committed to the security of the data collected on this website and treats all information you provide us as confidential. We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology to secure the privacy of credit card information, name, address, email and other information you provide us. To better serve you when you are using this site, we also use “cookies” to help us recognize your preferences and selections.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
You can set your computer to warn you each time a cookie is sent or turn off all cookies (except Flash cookies) through your browser. Check your browser’s Help menu or your built-in mobile device settings to find out how. Some mobile devices store cookies not only in areas connected to the browser, but also in areas that are app-specific, which cannot be controlled by the browser settings. Check your app settings options on your mobile device to find out how to manage or delete cookies that may be stored in these other areas. If you do not accept cookies, some features, services or activities that are available on our website may be adversely affected and you may be unable to perform certain transactions, use certain functionality, and access certain content. The choice to accept or deny a cookie is different from your choice to accept/deny email messages.
We may use the following types of cookies on our website and apps:
- Session cookies, which are automatically deleted once you close your browser.
- HTTP request header information in order to make our website function correctly and to personalize content presented to you, better understand how visitors use our website and how we can better meet your needs.
- Throughout the online reservation process to remember dates used in hotel searches, check room availability, and fulfill the reservation.
- Allow registered users to sign in without typing their email each time.
- Measure usage of various pages on our website to help us make our information more personalized and easily accessible.
- Provide functionality such as online reservations and other functionality that we believe would be of interest and value to you.
- Track customer response to Pioneer Pocket Hotel advertisements and website content.
- Know how many users open an email and allow our service provider to compile aggregated statistics about an email campaign for us.
- Serve ads through third-party advertising technology when you visit our website and websites upon which we advertise. In the course of serving our advertisements to you, unique third-party persistent cookies, clear gifs or beacon gifs may be placed on your computer or device, provided by our ad-serving providers, to help manage our online advertising and which recognize when a device visits our website, to learn which banner ads bring users to our website and to track whether a reservation is made. The information our ad-serving providers and we collect through this technology is not personally identifiable but is used to create a profile which allows the ad-serving provider to serve adverts targeted towards you and your interests across the ad-serving network.
Pioneer Pocket Hotel and its third-party service providers may use web beacons and pixel tags to:
- Track customer response to the Pioneer Pocket Hotel advertisements and website content;
- Allow us to better target interactive advertising, enhance customer support and site usability, and provide offers and promotions that we believe would be of interest to you.
Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal that is an HTTP header field indicating your preference regarding tracking or cross-site user tracking. We currently do not respond to DNT signals; however, as stated above, we do allow you to exercise some choice in the information collected by adjusting your browser’s cookie settings. As stated above, we also work with third parties that use tracking technologies on our website in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your activity on our websites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, and use this information to determine which ads you see on third party website and applications.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Please be aware that third-party website available through links on pioneerpockethotel.com each have separate privacy and data collection practices. We have no control, responsibility or liability for these third-party policies or actions. Pioneer Pocket Hotel cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you disclose online to third party websites.
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children. If we are notified or discover that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to our website, we will take reasonable steps to delete the information.